Saturday 21 July 2012

I carry a cross

I carry a cross in my pocket, 
a simple,small,brown coloured cross 
,Repulsing me from everything that is gross 
!Everywhere I go,Whatever I do 
,I always have it in my pocket,As a daily reminder to me of the fact, 
That Iam a Christian. 






When I'm rancourous and I decide to hurt my being, 
I slide my hands into my pocket.. 
Feeling of guilt persuades over the maudlin, 
and I smile again. 






When I strode along a gloomy pathway, 
After a big tussle with my Parents. I think all negative, 
Slowly I slide my hands into my pocket. 
The mood swings, leaving me no more maukish, 
I think all positive, 
and I smile again. 






When my best friend beats my emotions, 
He says that I'm always rhetoric in my words, 
I do feel lousy and do act like a loony, I accept, because that's all I can, 
Unknowingly I slide my hands into my pocket, 
My world rotates and every cloud appears with that silver lining, 
I learn a new lesson 
and ,I smile again. 






Whenever I'am tamed with satanism. 
I feel restless, helpless, breathless,yet, I see every soothing sight. 
I know it's all fake and worthless,yet I fall for it sometimes like a madcap,this time, 
Knowingly I slide my hands into my pocket, 
This small yet brave act, immediately, reminds me of every fact that I am a Christian, 
Reminds me of my Saviour, my Redeemer... 
I get the strength to break every satanic bondage, 
I get the power of faith burning like fire, unlike ever before,and this time, 
Yes, I smile again, but not alone, 
JESUS smiles with me.. :) 

2 comments: